Saturday, June 20, 2009

Woohoo!

Well, a hesitant but confident WOOHOO!! We have some fighters on our side- Praise God!

I am unable to elaborate on what is happening with our adoption at this very moment. Prayerfully, we'll have some terribly exciting news in the next few days. I will tell you that this week has been filled with a roller coaster of emotions. We are having to change homestudy agencies after having 95% of our paperwork finished. At least now we know what we're doing and can just transfer information. But what a pain. In the end, it's for the best, I assure you!

God is in control, God is in control, God is in control. That's what I have been repeating all week. Here is the face that has pushed me forward and kept me fighting the entire time. I just have to post it again! Oh, how I love this girl! How is it possible that I'd give my life for her and don't even really "know" her yet?

Ruslana, we're trying and fighting. Hang on, little one! We love you!
In Him,

E

2 comments:

  1. Praying!! Oh the love God cultivates is amazing! To be able to love someone you've never met...to know without a doubt this is your child...ooohhh, so exciting and such a privilege!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep fighting Elisabeth....it is soooooo worth it, I assure you!!! You are gonna change this little girls life and she is going to change you in ways no earthly person knows yet, but she IS worth the fight, that I KNOW for SURE!!!!

    ReplyDelete